stephen funnell architect
Experienced Architect with over 40 years in practice, working throughout North Wales and the North West of England.
We are committed to providing clients with design flair and imagination by and a professional and personal service.
We value listening to clients needs and aspirations and providing not only value for money but a value added services with originality and vision.
We deal with all aspects of architecture including residential, commercial and light industrial , agricultural, Listed Buildings, extensions, alterations conversions and refurbishment as well as new build.
We have the ability , experience ,vision and depth of knowledge necessary for today's construction projects and for negotiating the Planning process.
The following is a sample of the services
- measured surveys of existing buildings
- condition surveys and reports
- preparing design briefs
- full design services
- disabled facilities and adaptions
- extensions and alterations/internal remodelling
- bespoke house designs
- listed building/conservation areas
- new build housing/ commercial and light industrial
- refurbishment/ conversion
- agricultural buildings
- preparing drawings/plans for planning applications.
- planning applications/design and access statements
- Construction drawings/design details
- Tender documentation
- Building Regulation submissions
- Contract Administration/site inspections
Previous schemes include:
- conversion of listed barn
- alterations and extension to Victorian house
- Alterations and facelift to detached house including modern sun room insertion.
- New house in the countryside.
- New office buildings
- Agricultural store building
- Alterations and extension to cottage.
- New housing developments.
- Feasibility study for housing and industrial developments
- Light industrial starter units
- Motor repair facilities
- Loft and roof space conversions
- Hard landscaping works
- Disabled adaptations and alterations for assisted living
- Specialist reports for disabled adaptation.
- Caravan and camping sites.
- Professional advise on building failures and organising remedial works
Current schemes include :
- Extensions to private houses
- Internal remodelling and alterations to listed building including new kitchen, family room, etc in basement area.
- Extension to visitor centre
- Extension and alterations to bungalow including complete internal remodelling of accomodation.
- Remedial works in connection with subsidence
- Internal remodelling and new orangery to private house.
- Conversion of stone barn for special needs usage
- Conversion of Listed Building to cafe
- Conversion of old school buildings to private house.
- Loft conversion in bungalow
- New house in the countryside
- Disabled adaption and extension of house.
- Café/Bar conversion of existing building
- Alterations to hotel
- Alterations and extension to school dormitory house
- Alterations to remodel frontage to detached coastal house.
Contact us for advise on your project needs in areas including Conwy, Gwynedd, Anglesey, Denbighshire, Flintshire, Wrexham, Cheshire, Wirrall, Shropshire.